Saturday, April 30, 2005

Affiliate Marketing and Google's AdSense

Many affiliate marketers agree that Google's AdSense is one of the best tools you can use to draw dollars to your site. And because there is a lot of buzz about this program I thought I would write about it and give a brief overview of the program and touch on some of its finer details.

But then it dawned on me that Darren Rowse The Pro Blogger himself has written a whole series on AdSense and that the best I could do is tell you to read the Google AdSense overview.

Darren on the other hand gives a very complete and up to date explanation of best practices that affiliate marketers should read. Note I said should, that is how good his analysis of Google's AdSense is.

Topics that he covers include;
  • Suitability of your blog for AdSense

  • AdSense RSS testing

  • The best placement of AdSense on your blog

  • Breaking news about AdSense
His writing is clear and easy to follow. I am of the opinion that he is giving some of the best analysis of AdSense that you will find any where on the net right now. And I think affiliate marketers could benefit by bookmarking his site and subscribing o his RSS Feed.

No comments: