Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Key words and tricky phrases

Or if you are going to walk the walk you need to talk the talk.

OK the first thing I have learned is that there is a lot of jargon out there. I mean a lot. What's a regular guy to do? So I am putting together a dictionary of sorts. You can do the same for yourself if you would like.

Just go to Google type in the word Affiliate + definitions. You will get pages and pages of definitions. Some of them geared towards the sites that have them up but for the most part these are the commonly accepted meanings of terms used in the "affiliate education space." What ever that is?

People who do affiliate marketing make it difficult for a regular guy to understand. I have not heard this much mumbo jumbo since I was in B school.

I just want to give a couple of links to a pages that I thought had some good definitions on them. This is not me indorsing these sites or their products. I hope to post my complete list and will share it with you all.

Affiliate Marketing Definitions @www.marketingterms.com

Affiliate Program Terms and Definitions @ www.iboost.com

file under;
, , ,

No comments: