Wednesday, February 09, 2005

So, is content King???

Wow, over the last couple of days I have been really busy. Reading, trying to understand. I created a new web site, which I'll be talking about a lot more here because it is a major part of my affiliate efforts.

Right now I am suffering from a bout of information overload. It is like drinking water from a fire hose.

But I don't want to focus on that in this post. I want to direct your attention to a discussion that is going on over in the ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing forum. The topic is, "is content King." Many great comments in this post. If you are a student, as I am you might want to read this. What The Heck Is 'Content' Anyway?

Another forum that I found but have not really read much of is www.affiliateboards.com. I have not read much of this board and do not know if it is a good or bad. But I wanted to include just to give more sources of information.

I will spend some time in a future post rating some of the sources that I am providing and would love to hear from anyone who has knowledge of what is good or bad as far is some of these sites go.



No comments: