Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Say It Ain't So: Faking AdSense Earnings

So I'm doing one of my dailies, surfing the web looking for something interesting regarding Affiliate Marketing, and I come across something that I have been thinking about for a long time now.

How do you know that the screenshots showing earnings on the blogs and websites of various Gurus are valid?

I think this post How People Fake Their AdSense, over at TopBusinessReviews.com goes a long way into shading some light on this question.

I guess the answer, which I knew all along, is that you can't really ever know. You can't know if the values are being faked, you can't know how much money went into makeing those earnings if they are real.

Just something to think about the next time you are reading some blog and some guru starts talking about their earnings.

No comments: